How to obtain work permit in Russia
1. At the entrance to the Russian Federation it is necessary to receive and complete the migration card. The migration cards are given free of charge by border guards, flight attendants, conductors in train etc.
2. The migration card is to be completed in Russian language. If you do not speak Russian, it is permitted to complete the migration card with Latin letters. It is necessary to complete the both parts of the migration card.
3. In the "Цель въезда" ("Purpose of your visit") section underline the word "работать" ("work").
4. While crossing the border, one part of the migration card - "А" is to be kept by border guards, the other - "В" is to be returned to you. The border guards have to affix the date of your entry on the back side of the migration card.
5. After entrance to the Russian Federation you must be registered in migration registration authorities within 3 working days. For registration, you need your passport and migration card.
6. To obtain the work permit you have to get a plastic card of the Federal Migratory Service of Russia. We will help you.
- Your passport;
- Your migration card;
- 2 color photos of you (size 3х4, mat surface paper);
- Several doctor's certificates confirming that you do not have any dangerous diseases.
- Some other documents.
The list of the documents to be submitted and their standards, as well as the procedure of the submission to the Federal Migratory Service of Russia is ever-changing.
Consult Russian International Manpower specialists, and we will help you to process all the documents required to obtain the permit for work in Moscow or in Moscow region easily and within the shortest possible time
Phone: (495) 916-86-28
We speak only Russian!